Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Vegetable beds that will stay for a while...








Pics by me..

I suddenly feel very solid...at least my new structures are...
I wanted something that I can use in different ways, and put big glass structures on for early in the spring. And I wanted something that would accumulate as much heat as possible... Last years cold summer..I´m not saying any more...

Picture nr 2 shows a type of a compost bed that is supposed to be a great way to grow the kind of plants that likes it warm, like tomatoes ,etc. When I walk barefoot out in my garden in the morning,(a great way to wake up,by the way) the ground feels very cool under my feet, and I think I may be is a little bit like the tomato plant that likes is the best when my feet are warm. But then I put my hand into the compost bed to check if it really is any warmer in there , and I´m just as happy and surprised every time when I feel the nice and comforting heat .


No comments:

Post a Comment