Sunday, January 8, 2012

Trees and energy flags alike

I love my trees and i love my energy-flags. They seem to carry similar energy in that they stay rooted in whatever storms that ride our land(and lately there have been quite a few storms that have un-rooted quite a few trees in our extended garden), and they bring down the energy of the heavens to feed us earthly creatures.
I have put up the energy flags in the areas of our land that correspond astrologically to the themes that I are to develop during this earth walk. I have made my own western Feng Shui, based on the principles of western astrology.
If it works one can never quite know,but I do feel very inspired and comforted by watching them, always moving gracefully in the wind, smoothing and moving me in my daily rituals.

No comments:

Post a Comment